PanicGO Link prices from £99 set up + £3.00 per week
Lone Worker Alarm | PanicGO Link
PanicGO Link is a new Lone Worker Alarm system. Anyone who is away from the office is potentially at risk – estate agents, social workers, care staff, farmers, deliverers, security staff.
Link is a roaming gps tracker personal alarm with 24/7 Careline monitoring included as standard. Its emergency alert SOS button is light and discreet. It links with the SIM in your Android phone, reducing cost and ensuring that your lone worker alarm is not left behind in the desk drawer. PanicGO Link always watches your back for you.
A lone worker gps alarm system is essential for all out-reach businesses. Lone workers are the unsung heroes who go out of the office in all weathers and who engage directly with the public. Estate agents, social workers, delivery staff, farmers, technicians, debt collectors, security staff. Their employers have a duty of care for their well-being and invariably lone workers will be provided with a mobile phone.
But a phone alone is not enough in an emergency. A lone worker needs to be able to raise the alarm without an aggressor being aware. By discreetly pressing the PanicGO Link button, the roaming gps tracker will link with the 24/7 monitoring Careline and the lone worker is no longer alone.
Link connects via your Android phone to a 24/7 UK Careline call centre. This is included as standard within the subscription. The SOS push control Bluetooth button provided by PanicGO discreetly raises the alarm without alerting a potential aggressor.
Please note that Apple (iOS) phones are not compatible with PanicGO Link. This system is designed specifically for the Android operating system.
Plus you can use PING to provide real-time location reveal for everyday contact with Family and Friends and Office Contacts. Not just in an emergency. Stay in touch and be in control. Be private when you want to be. Share your location whenever you want. Feel confident with PanicGO Link.
- Our personal alarm for Lone Workers is small and light to carry. Stick it on the rear of an ID badge, or as a fob on your keyring. Keep it always with you.
- Its low cost operation uses the SIM in your Android mobile phone.
- 24/7 UK Careline monitoring is included at no extra cost.
- Set up charge from only £99 + £2.50 (exc VAT) per week monitoring.
- Remote installation by our technicians included at no extra cost.
- Simple emergency push button to raise alarm discreetly.
- Flexible wearable clip with free delivery.
- Share your location via WhatsApp/Messenger by PING for family, colleagues and friends at no extra cost.
- The best, most flexible low cost alarms for Lone Workers in the UK.
Best Personal Alarm for Lone Workers
- PanicGO Link operates remotely by a Bluetooth control button which links to your Android mobile phone. (It is not suitable for Apple iOS phones.)
- The Bluetooth range is up to 50m outdoors with line of sight and 10m indoors.
- The standard cell battery within the button only needs replacing once per year.
- Your phone continues to operate normally with Link live in the background both day and night.
- Professional 24/7 monitoring is provided by TSA accredited Harrow Careline as part of the standard package.
- No technician visit or landline connection required. All you need is an Android phone (version 8 or later) with a standard monthly contract.
- Our engineers will set up your system for you remotely – no expertise required.
- With PING included you can share your location with friends, colleagues and family at any time, not just in an emergency.
- Buy Now, Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3 for approved buyers.
How Link Personal Alarm for Lone Workers operates
- If you have any questions before making a purchase then send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you the same day
- When you order your PanicGO Link system, we will organise despatch within one working day by First Class post which may take up to 2 days to arrive
- When you are ready to install the system, ring our Yorkshire office on 0113 898 0950 and we will check that we have all the information we need to set up you, or your employee – all installation will be done remotely for you
- Once the system is live we will invite you to press the alarm button to test the Careline connection and ensure that the best emergency button for Lone Worker use has been activated
- Once the system is working, we will contact you by email to check that everything is going to plan
- All you need to do is to keep your mobile phone charged and within range – you can have it in your pocket or a bag or just somewhere in the same room
- Work out the best way to have your alarm button always with you – most people like to keep it in its clip attached to your key ring, or attached to the rear of your ID badge.
Lyreco selected PanicGO as Winner MicroBusiness of 2022
Enovation BV is the international call centre partner which has successfully factory tested and installed our technology
A fantastic idea with great potential, and is something which is definitely needed. – Virgin Money
How the Subscription Works
- There is a one off fee of £99 (exc VAT) to cover set up and installation. This includes the supply and delivery of the PanicGO button, the installation of the Link app to your Android phone by our technical team, and the connection to the Careline monitoring centre.
- The ongoing monitoring charge starts at £2.50 per week and is inclusive of all server and app costs, Careline call centre monitoring, and provision of PING.
- You can choose either a quarterly or annual subscription, payable in advance. The cost of an annual subscription is £130 (exc VAT), and the cost of a quarterly subscription is £45.00 (exc VAT).
- The subscriber will be invited by email to renew the subscription about one month prior to the expiration of the system – subscription renewal costs are set at £130 annual or £45 quarterly.
How to use
Not everything is an emergency. Link supports you 24/7, but PING actively reaches out for you throughout the day. PING enables you to arrange for family or friends or carers to be your “watchers”, or just to know where you are. Simply press PING on your phone and it will generate a tracking URL (a temporary web address unique to you).
You can send the URL by WhatsApp or other messenger services to anyone in your Contacts list. You can add a voice or text message, depending on your messenger service. Your Contacts do not need to have PanicGO themselves to be able to read your PING.
When they click on your URL link, your “watchers” can track you in real time with location refreshed every 60 seconds. Each PING lasts for up to 30 minutes. It can be a great help if you are meeting up in town. Or if you are in a car on your way home. And you are always in charge. You decide when you want to be private. You decide when you want someone to watch your back.