PanicGO Sure prices from £99 set up + £3.46 per week
Personal Alarm for the Elderly
Our personal alarms for the elderly work equally well at home as well as out and about. With its GPS Android mobile phone link our emergency button for elderly people provides independence with confidence.
- 24/7 UK Careline monitoring
- Free remote setup
- Flexible wearable clip
- PING location sharing
There for you at a push of a button
At PanicGO we understand that retaining our independence in our later years is vital to an individual’s well-being. Our discreet personal alarm is designed to provide you with a safety net if the unexpected happens.
Low cost panic button for elderly
With our simple payment plans you can purchase your Sure personal alarm for only £99 + £3.46/week monitoring today. All prices excluding VAT.
GPS enabled through our Android app
Paired with your mobile SIM and our Android app, you and your alarm are no longer tethered to your home. It all works via Bluetooth, so not even a need for wifi.
Safe remote installation
No need to wait at home for an engineer to visit, or struggle with the setup yourself. Our remote engineer install makes installation free and easy.
Our simple, lightweight button can be affixed to almost anything and with its wearable clip can even be added to clothing or to your keychain.
24/7 Careline monitored personal alarm
Included with all our subscriptions, 24/7 UK emergency tracking support is provided by Harrow Careline, our Enovation partner.
Not everything is an emergency
Our PING location sharing service comes as a free add-on to share your location when meeting friends or family any time, not just for when you’re in need of an emergency button.
The best, most flexible low cost personal alarm for the elderly in the UK
| Age UK
Am i cared for whereever i am?
Android & iOSlink
Includes SIM card
Is the service easy to set up?
Self install only
Self install only
How much for the tech?
How much monthly for annual ongoing 24/7 monitoring?
| Total cost
In one year inc technician install, ex VAT
How our safety alarms work?
We want to make sure you have all the information you could possibly want, so you know exactly what you’re getting and what to expect when your PanicGo Sure personal alarm arrives:
- Before ordering be sure to ask us any questions about our personal alarms. If you email email@example.com we will respond within 24 hours.
- Note that our PanicGo button supports Android devices (with SIM card) only, unfortunately iOS/Apple devices aren’t compatible.
- There is a single one-off fee to cover the cost of your alarm, the setup and installation.
- An ongoing monitoring charge also applies (paid Quarterly or Annually) and this covers your 24/7 Careline monitoring.
- If you, or the person you’re buying for is chronically sick or disabled, you may be able to claim tax relief. Please select the option at checkout if this applies.
- Upon successful ordering we will organise despatch within one working day by First Class post. This should mean your order should arrive within 2 days of despatch.
- When your device has arrived and you’re ready to start, ring our Yorkshire office on 0113 898 0950 and we will help get you started. All installation is done remotely.
- Once the system is live, we will invite you to press the alarm button to test the Careline connection and contact you again by email to check everything is going to plan.
- After that you only need to keep your mobile phone within close range of the button; in a pocket or bag if you’re outside or within the same room inside.
- Once your subscription is due to renew, you’ll receive an email about your renewal one month prior.
- Around once a year you’ll need to replace the battery in the button, it’s very simple to replace and uses a standard CR2032 battery.
Do I need an old person alarm?
We believe being old is just a state of mind, and that our health benefits from maintaining an independent and active life. But eventually our mind and body don’t listen and begin to show signs of aging which can lead to the unexpected. Our PanicGo Sure personal alarm isn’t just a body alarm for the elderly when they fall. It’s a discreet support device that provides peace of mind should you need it. As our PanicGo button links directly to your Android mobile phone it can be taken anywhere you want to go. Whether that be as simple as a walk to the corner shop or an adventure around the country, the button will always be there for you, as long as you have your mobile phone and it has signal. Our device isn’t there to keep you bound to your house, it’s to give you the freedom to maintain an active lifestyle as long as you want. What we’re actually saying is that this is the device you get for the ‘just in case’, as well as ‘if it happens again’. PanicGo is an emergency call button for the elderly, just like the 999 emergency service but at the touch of a button.
Where should I keep my alarm?
Traditional pendant lifeline alarms are worn around the neck, or wristband, but the PanicGo Sure emergency button can be attached to anything you need. With its adhesive backing, or flexible wearable clip, you can keep it close by at all time.
What is the best personal alarm for the elderly?
Of course, we’re a little biased, but we truly believe we’ve created a product that improves upon the traditional emergency panic alarm at a more affordable price. With 24/7 Careline support, the freedom to take your personal alarm whenever you leave the house and an easy setup process guided by a remote engineer, we’re confident that you’ll be pleased with your PanicGo Sure. But if you still have questions, we’re happy to help, because we want you to be confident you’re making the right choice before you order.
Lyreco selected PanicGO as Winner MicroBusiness of 2022
Enovation BV is the international call centre partner which has successfully factory tested and installed our technology